The firm offers extensive and complete legal consultation, with special expertise in corporate and business laws besides international legal matters and is competent to provide comprehensive legal advice and litigation services to its clients especially in the following fields.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Matrimonial, family, property and commercial disputes Counselling and their speedy disposal without going to Courts.
- Real Estate Laws.
- Banking and finance.
- Infrastructure Laws.
- E-Commerce, Cyber Laws and Information and Technology Laws.
- Incorporation and restructuring of companies.
- International and Commercial Laws.
- Media, Entertainment and Broadcasting Laws.
- Intellectual Property Laws.
- Insurance and Consumer Protection Laws.
- Non-resident Indian Service Group.
- Environmental Laws.
- Protection of Animal and Birds.
- Service, Industrial, Labour and Employment Laws.
The Bar Council of India does not permit advocates any advertisement or solicitation of their work in any form or manner. Restrictions are imposed on the maintenance of websites, providing information concerning their areas of practice.
The contents of this website are by no means exhaustive and are only intended to be an introduction to the firm’s areas of practice and not for advertisement purposes. This website just provides a brief introduction of the firm and information in respect of the services for the convenience and quick reference of the persons who are in need.
By using our website, the User acknowledges and confirms that he/she is seeking the information on his/her own accord and that there has been no form of advertisement and solicitation by the firm. None of the information on the website is in the nature of any legal opinion or advice. Any information obtained or material downloaded from this website is completely at the user’s volition and the firm shall not be liable for consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this website.